PRIZE DRAW RULES
Date: 20 November 2021
- The Agent: LOTCHA Limited (referred to as The Agent) is a private limited company for-profit whose primary activity is focused at commercial online fundraising
- The LOTCHA Website: Allows individuals to enter prize-draws hosted at www.LOTCHA.Com A portion of the funds raised through each Prize Draw event will be used to support the featured charitable causes
- The Prize Draw Draw Rules:Setout the terms and conditions applied to each Prize Draw event promoted on the LOTCHA Website and each Prize Draw is subject to the Laws of England and Wales
- General Draw Rules.
4.1 Each Prize Draw is subject to an additional set of specific terms and conditions called the Event Rules. The Event Rules can be read under the Websites Legal section. The Event Rules provide additional information and rules specific to that Prize Draw Draw. The Event Rules and General Draw Rules will be applied together in relation to any Prize Draw draw
4.2 Both sets of rules (Event Rules and General Draw Rules) form a binding contract on You the User (The Participant) and The Agent (LOTCHA’s Managing Agent) who are responsible for each and every Lotcha Prize Draw. Please do not enter the Prize Draw Draw if you disagree with any aspect of LOTCHA’s Terms & Conditions or associated Rules
4.3 Any and all entries into any Prize Draw constitutes the Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Rules and the Agents’ decisions which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Prize Draw
4.4 The Rules may be updated at any-time and at the sole discretion of LOTCHA Limited the Participant must check all the Rules regularly to ensure that all the terms and rules of the Prize Draw are fully understood
- Prize Draw Participation
5.1 must be fully comply with all the Rules
5.2. must be at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry
- must not be on a “Prohibited Persons” list or “Criminal” list
Prohibited to Participate:
- Any winning Participant of a Prize Draw within one year of the previous winning draw date
- Any employees, officers, and/or directors of LOTCHA, LOTCHA’s sponsored charities or any of LOTCHA’s suppliers
5.6. Any Immediate Family members of the aforementioned (meaning, spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their family members regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related)
- Entry to Prize Draws:
6.1 Each Prize Draw will have a start date and time and end date and time as detailed in the Event Rules defined as the Entry Period
6.2 Entries not received by the Agent during the Entry Period will be invalid.
6.3 The official timekeeper for all Prize Draws will be the Agent
6.4 Participants must provide all required information specified on the Prize Draws’ page or entry form to be eligible to enter and win
6.5 A participant must provide a valid email address for which the Participant is the authorized owner
- Potential Winners and/or Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder
6.7 Invalid, non-working, or inactive email addresses, or an email link where the Participant is not the account holder, will void the entry and will be ineligible to win.
- All purchases must be made by the individual Participant to be valid.
- Any use or suspected use of robotic automated entries be they mechanical, or other non-manual entry methods, will void allentries for that Participant.
- the Participant will be barred all further Prize Draws, at the Promoters’ sole discretion
- In-addition no copies, facsimiles, or other mechanical or electronic reproductions of entries will be accepted
- The Agent has the unilateral right and discretion to decide that the Participant used or attempted to use automated entry methods to enter the Prize Draw Draw which would invalidate those entries
- Multiple Participants must not share the same email address and a Participant may not use multiple email accounts
- There are no refunds
- Participation means you agree that LOTCHA may contact you via email, phone, and mail in connection with the Prize Draw Draw
- The User agrees to releasing the Incentive Draw Partners from all liability, loss or damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in any Incentive Draw or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prizes.
- The User agrees to be bound by all the Rules, terms and conditions and the uni-lateral decisions of the Agent
- Ways to Enter to the Prize Draws: There are two ways of entry which are detailed as follows:
7.1 To enter by this method, visit www.LOTCHA.Com. Select the applicable entry fee amount(s) to buy entries (“Entry Fee”). Each purchase will receive a discreet set of entry numbers which are then submitted to be part of the relevant Prize Draw for the Users chance to win.
7.2 Please follow the instructions carefully entry is not limited providing the User does not exceed the maximum Entry Limit (as defined below), if applicable.
7.3 Print your full, legal name, home address (no post office box addresses accepted), city, post code, phone number (optional), email address and the full name of the Prize Draw you wish to enter on either a postcard or letter. Post the completed entry to the Agents third-party Prize Draw draw vendor detailed in the Prize Draw Draw Rules, at the postal address provided
7.4 One entry per mailing on the outer part of the envelope or on the postcard. Each eligible entry received via the Alternate Method of Entry will be equivalent to a single entry into the Prize Draw, effective from the date that an entry is received and processed. No mechanically reproduced entries are permitted. Illegible entries are void. LOTCHA is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, postage due, misdirected entries or entries not received by the last day of the applicable Entry Period.
7.5 The User can enter by the Alternative Method of Entry as many times as the User wishes so long as the User does not exceed the applicable, maximum Entry Limit
- Entry Limitations and Restrictions:
8.1 Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by the Agent. The Agent is not responsible for any submission problems of any kind, whether caused by mechanical, human or electronic error, all of which are void and ineligible to win. Additionally, the Agent is not responsible for any software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties.
8.2 Unless the Rules say otherwise, there is no cumulative maximum number of entries that any one person may obtain If an Entry Limit is applicable to a Prize Draw, the Entry Limit will apply to all entries If a Participant exceeds the Entry Limit for a Prize Draw, all entries in excess of the Entry Limit will be void and ineligible to win. No refunds will be paid
- How the Prize Draw Works:
9.1 Winners will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all the eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or after the end of the Entry Period or as detailed in the Draw Rules.
9.2 The selected winning unique entry code(s) will be announced on the Website with the identity of the winner announced following the completion of all identification and verification processes.
9.3 The winning odds depend on the number of eligible entries.
- Notification of Winning:
10.1 Winners will be contacted using the email address used to enter the Prize Draw and will be awarded the Incentive subject to confirmation of eligibility and terms of the entry compliance to the Rules.
10.2 Winners must respond to the Potential Winner notification email within 5 working days of the e-mail being sent.
10.3 A proposed Winner maybe disqualified if he or she fails to respond to the notification email within the timeframe and will forfeit any claim to the Prize. The Agent may if the correct details have been provided contact the proposed Winner by phone.
- Winner Acceptance:
11.1 The proposed Winner must be willing and able to claim and/or accept the Incentive(s) in full within the timeframe detailed by the Agent. The Agents decision is final and binding in all matters related to the administration, operating, drawing, verification of the Winner, and all issues related to the Prize Draw Draws.
11.2 The proposed Winner must fully and accurately complete any Winner forms either from LOTCHA or LOTCHA’s Third-Party supplier and timely return all documentation by the Agent or Third-Party suppliers specified date, or the proposed Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to the Prize(s).
11.3 LOTCHA reserves the right to conduct background screenings or security checks on a proposed Winner and if requested by Lotcha the proposed Winner agrees to sign any necessary documentation required to complete these checks.
11.4 Background checks will be completed in accordance with LOTCHA’s Privacy Notice.
11.5 The Agent reserves the right to disqualify a proposed Winner, if The Agent reasonably determines that the proposed Winners receipt of the prize may reflect negatively on LOTCHA and or LOTCHA’s associated organisations or individuals. Disqualification matters include but are not limited to the proposed Winner having been convicted of a criminal or civil offence
- Winner Disqualification: A proposed Winner and/or Winner may be ineligible to receive the Incentive(s) and/or disqualified for the following reasons:
12.1 failure to meet all of the eligibility requirements stated in the Rules,
12.2 failure to abide by any of the Rules or associated terms & conditions,
12.3 failure to provide a valid email address at the time of entry,
12.4 failure to timely respond to the proposed Winner notification email,
12.5 the agent having made reasonable attempts to contact the proposed Winner within 5 working days of the relevant Prize Draw with no contact or feedback from the proposed Winner,
12.6 if the Agent is unable to verify the proposed Winner to their reasonable satisfaction within 7 working days of the relevant drawing of the proposed Winner from the Prize Draw
12.7 failure to timely complete the proposed Winner forms and/or background screening and/or security check documents,
12.8 failure to pass the background screening and/or security check to the Agents full satisfaction,
12.9 the provision of false, incomplete and/or misleading information to the Agent or any of the other Prize Draw Partners,
12.10 the connection to any fraud or deception in connection with any Prize Draw Draws, use of the Website, and/or relationship with the Agent,
12.11 a Participant or their Family or Associate(s) act in any manner other than polite and courteous either before or during the awarding of the Prize(s), to the Agent and/or any of the Agents associates or Third-Party supply Companies
12.12 inability to timely accept the Incentive(s) for any reason, including, but not limited to, inability to travel to the location where the Incentive(s) is being fulfilled and/or delivered, and/or injury or death, and
12.13 the inability of the Agent to provide the Prize(s) due to circumstances beyond the Agents reasonable control, including, but not limited to, legal restrictions, acts of God, natural disasters, pandemics/epidemics, terrorism, and/or weather.
12.14 If a proposed Winner is determined to be ineligible an alternate proposed Winner will be selected using the same verifiably random process from among all remaining eligible entries. The processes will be repeated until the Incentive(s) is awarded to a new proposed Winner
13: Prize Rules: Please read carefully before entering any Prize Draw to make sure that the rules are fully understood and that you can comply with any specific term rules
13.1 Incentives are awarded as is, without any LOTCHA representations or warranties, and cannot be transferred, sold, substituted, or redeemed for cash by the Winning Participant.
- LOTCHA unilaterally and its’ sole discretion reserves the right to change Incentives with a substitute item or cash of equal value
- Winners are solely responsible for any and all Incentive associated taxes, costs and expenses related to acceptance, ownership and or its use.
- LOTCHA will not replace any lost or stolen Incentive(s) or parts of an Incentive. All proposed Winners may at their discretion decline to accept some or all of the Incentive(s) at any time during the notification period only and accordingly will forfeit the Incentive and not be entitled to any alternative compensation of any kind, and LOTCHA will have no obligation to award the Prize(s) to an alternative winner.
- For a list of winners available after the announcement date specified in the Prize Draw Rules, email CustomerServices@LOTCHA.com
- Cancellation: LOTCHA reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify a Prize Draw Draw, in whole or in part, due to any fraud, bugs, virus, technical failures, changes in the law, or any other factor beyond LOTCHA’s reasonable control that impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Prize Draw Draw, as reasonably determined by LOTCHA.
- Website Maintenance: The Agent reserves the right, in its’ sole discretion and at any time, to conduct maintenance for the Website or its systems that may suspend or otherwise impact access to a Prize Draw Draw.
- Refunds: LOTCHA does not provide refunds for Prize Draw Entry Fees.
- Rule Changes: Rules can be changed at any time by posting the amended Event Rules or General Draw Rules on the Website, and the User agrees that the User will be bound by any Rules changes from the date the revised Rules are published on the Website.
17.1 If, however, the User has already entered a Incentive Draw, the changes will not apply to any entries that the User has already made but the changes will apply to any entries post the date the changes were made.
17.2 Official Rules are dated at the top of this contract.
- Rule Breaches: A participating Prize Draw User will be responsible for compensating in full for any losses or damage suffered which is caused by a User’s breach of any Rules: This will include the Agent and or organizations including any individuals who have been responsible for promoting the Prize Draw
19.1 LOTCHA’s liability is limited to a maximum of £200.00 per claim and a User expressly waives the right to claim for any consequential loss or indirect losses or any other damages other than reasonable incurred and receipted out of pocket expenses.
19.2 Multiple or class claims will not be accepted
19.3 The Prize Draw Rules do not exclude or limit LOTCHA’s legal liabilities under the Laws of the United Kingdom
19.4 Loss or damage can only be claimed for by the User in the event that the LOTCHA breach was foreseeable by LOTCHA and occurred whilst the Prize Draw was being promoted
19.5 In the unlikely event a Users’ entry is confirmed as not having taken part in the Prize Draw Draw the User’s sole and only remedy is to be re-entered into a similar Prize Draw to the same ticket value
- Disputes and Independent Arbitration:
20.1 LOTCHA and the User agree that any Claim will be resolved by a binding, individual independent arbitration
20.2 There will be no class or group actions and no consolidation of participants claims
20.3 Proceedings will be subject solely to the Arbitrators final decision which will be binding and cannot be consolidated against any other Users Claim
20.4 The User and LOTCHA irrevocably waive their rights to any consequential loss or any other form of injunctive or equitable relief payments for damages or any other damages
20.5 Both the User and LOTCHA each agree that, for any dispute or claim, relating to the Rules remedies will be restricted to a claim for money damages only
- Dispute Resolution and Notification of Claims:
21.1 Prior to bringing a Claim either The User or LOTCHA agree to notify the relevant party to try and agree an informal resolution.
21.2 To begin this process and before arbitration, the party seeking to bring a Claim must send a Claim Notice (“Notice”) by
registered mail to LOTCHA Limited, Kounnis & Partners, Sterling House, Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, London E17 4EE
21.3 The Notice must describe the details of the dispute and the proposed resolution. If the Parties are unable to resolve the potential Claim within 45 days of receipt of Notice, then either the User or LOTCHA may start arbitration proceedings.
21.4 Any claim must be submitted within one year from when the claim happened or the claim will be null void
- Arbitration Process and Rules:
22.1 The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have exclusive authority to decide all issues relating to the Claim and scope of the arbitration.
22.2 If the Parties cannot agree on a time and location for any part of the proceedings then the arbitrator will manage any timing disagreements.
23.3 The arbitrator will provide a written decision detailing their findings and the decision will be binding and final
24.4 Each Party will pay for its own legal expenses.
24.5 All matters associated with the arbitration proceedings will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed by either party.
24.6 The arbitration judgement cannot be used in any other proceeding except to enforce the award itself
- Governing Law:These Prize Rules are governed by the laws of England and Wales and accordingly The User can bring proceedings in respect of LOTCHA’s Rules in the English courts.
24.1 The Prize Rules may only be changed or amended by LOTCHA and at Lotchas’ sole and unilateral discretion
24.2 The User participation and Prize Draw entries on the Website does not represent more than a business (LOTCHA) to consumer (The User) relationship
- LOTCHA has the sole and unilateral right to assign these Prize Draw Rules in whole or part to any entity or third party at any time
- The User may not assign the Prize Draw Rules and in doing so will invalidate the entry
- All the Prize Draw Rules operate independently separately and if any court decides that a Rule is unlawful then the remaining Rules will remain in full effect of the Law
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Prize Draw Rules, or if we do not enforce our that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- All notices given by you or required under these Official Rules shall be in writing and addressed to: LOTCHA Limited
- The Prize Rules and Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between the User and LOTCHA pertaining to all Prize Draws